I need an online space that functions as a peripheral brain – somewhere I can tag and search all the fascinating sites, podcasts, apps and education I encounter in my erratic pursuit of knowledge. This blog will be emergency specific, with an emphasis on the nursing side. Having said that, other interests may creep in unannounced – especially if I can make them relate to my online educational journey. Those interests include, but are not limited to, the game of Go (aka Baduk), cooking, gardening, reading, parenting, technology, disability, Zen, life, and love.
- @SallyMitchenall Hi Sally, which image do you want to use and for what purpose? I'm happy to help if I can! 1 year ago
- @1eyecantabrian hi Maggie - feel free to use the video in any way that's helpful. It's always good to hear that it's making a difference. 1 year ago
- So proud!! @DocJordy: Incredible presentation Chris!! @iAmMaccing #ndisconf https://t.co/Y22SfLnakp 1 year ago
- @TheNursePath yes, that's my favourite article about Christopher. I'm so proud of everything he's achieving. I can hardly keep up with him! 1 year ago
- Stunned by this tragic loss. @DocJohnHinds was a brilliant speaker, educator, doctor. Inspired by his passion. Will be sorely missed! 2 years ago